Friday, 20 January 2017

Things I've been working on, reading and listening to

work in progress

January is an interesting time of the year. New beginnings and cold winter days. I took some time off work to work on personal projects. I wrote little poems about pointless things that are on my mind, stayed up way too long to paint insects and actually feel inspired again. (Although the inspiration might have more to do with a human that happened to pass through my life for a bit.) Things are not great but I am ok and I am living on. All just wasn't too nice for a little while but I am adjusting to this new life and I feel encouraged to create more. Thus I am working on a ton of video projects, taking lots of notes on interesting plants species and thinking of a new way to use my nature journal. 
Instead of making a video series I might use this blog to share my monthly observations in nature this year. Just random thoughts. Let me know what you think! 

Books: 
So I finally read The Picture Of Dorian Grey and was quite fascinated by it. I read most of the story on the train and couldn't stop reading because it was such an utterly strange story. Even though the ending was to be expected I was quite intrigued. 

“Nowadays most people die of a sort of creeping common sense, and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one's mistakes.”
― Oscar WildeThe Picture of Dorian Gray

Berlin and snow, a comforting feeling. 

writing writing writing, all these words, all these thoughts 


Tischendorf café, Sundays are for café dates with friends 
For the past few weeks music has been a way to deal with emotions more than usually. I am breaking, growing and breathing through music. It feels great and terrible at the same time. 


you took my hand
sit so lonely
squeeze the cut on my finger

I also recorded a funny tune I wrote with a dear friend. Enjoy and don't take it too seriously. 




No comments:

Post a Comment