Monday, 2 January 2017

A new year // thoughts

a space // a place // supposed to be home 

Hello everybody.
I feel like I've been neglecting this blog for a bit. 



It is not that I don't know what to post, I am just not sure how I should share my thoughts with you.

So now here it is 2017, a new year, once again.
I want to use this blog more than before. (I keep saying that I know)
December was strange and many things happened, I did not paint much at all but I will start new projects very soon. I hope that I can share these with you like I used to.

 Happy new year!

soft thoughts and a headache 
in your bed after a long day 
remember the great big lake 
and hot chocolate in a small cafe 
now sit still and listen to the quiet 
sleep tight


little bird painting // messy use of paint 



4 comments:

  1. Happy new year! Please do post more - your painting is really an inspiration to me :) And I also have the same butterfly poster <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ★ HAPPY
    ┊  ┊  ☆ NEW
    ┊  ★ YEAR
    ☆ 2017

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡Hi Johanna! (○^o^)/)) ☆ I like your blog, inspires me tranquility. I think you draw and write very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward seeing your new posts <3 happy new year to you too :) hope all goes well

    ReplyDelete